Doggy / Pet House Rules
We are happy to welcome both you and your pets to our guesthouse!
We pride ourselves on being a pet friendly establishment that still gives top priority to the human factor – we try to ensure that your environment is stylish and comfortably furnished, and that our garden areas are a delight to be in. To that end we ask you as pet owners to ensure that you please respect our décor and gardens (no digging or tearing up flower beds!). So we have a few rules that should ensure pet and human happiness (remember not all other guests have pets with them). We regret we have no grassed areas as our gardens are tropical with walkways. We have some strategically placed astro turf and there is real grass on the verge!
- Please ensure you tidy up after your dog and dispose of any mess in an appropriate manner. Please bring poo bags which we will dispose of appropriately for you. Pets must be housetrained. Please inform management should any ‘accident’ happen indoors.
- Please bring towels/blankets/sheets etc. to ensure your pet does not mess/damage the furniture. Lodge towels are not to be used on animals.
- Please bring your own pet bedding, bowls etc…
- Your pet must be leashed when walking around on the property.
- Please ensure your pets don’t disturb other guests or bark incessantly. We are not a kennels and therefore please keep your pet with you at all times within reason.
- No dogs in the pool!
- For the sake of our own pets and staff we cannot accommodate vicious breeds. Your dog must be well socialised and be CAT friendly.
- Please give your dogs flea pills before your arrival. We are a flea free zone!
- There is a once off R250 pet charge per stay.
- All dogs must be vaccinated, especially against rabies. For your pet’s safety we advise their jabs are up to date.